If you are a qualified General Practitioner who is as passionate about teaching as you are about medicine then there is a place waiting for you at the Palmerston GP Super Clinic located in the Northern Territory’s Top End!
With access to outstanding facilities and a great team of nurses and administration staff, our close-knit clinical team works together to deliver a comprehensive range of primary health care services to our vibrant community as well as working closely with the NT Medical Program to deliver innovative teaching to their medical student cohort.
A mixed billing practice operating seven days per week, services offered at our clinic include:
• chronic disease management
• women’s health
• skin care clinics
• pre-employment medicals
• vaccination services
• mental health support
• youth services
Interested GPs will ideally have a minimum 5 years practice experience and hold RACGP or ACCRM Fellowship or be willing to undertake a Fellowship program. Our organisation is a registered 482 (457) Visa Business Sponsor.
Further criteria is:
1. Currently resident in Australia;
2. Basic life support certification;
3. Eligible for registration as a Medical Practitioner in the Northern Territory with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency;
4. Commitment to the provision of quality general practice;
5. Current and appropriate Medical Indemnity Insurance;
6. An ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures including fair, consistent and non-discriminatory treatment of clients and visitors, with a demonstrated understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal health;
7. Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement, research, education and professional development.
8. Current Working with Children clearance notice (Ochre Card).
9. Current CPR Certificate
10. Current National Criminal History Check
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.