COVID-19 has NOT slowed us down! Central Health Alliance still growing and is in urgent need of doctors! We are looking for both male and female, VR (non moratorium) GP’s to work fulltime or Part time. We are located in central Port Stephens, near Newcastle Airport, a region thriving with solid economic growth. We are surrounded by Tomago Industrial precinct, as well as existing and new residential family communities and over 50’s villages.
We are looking for a GP to cater to patients in the areas of General Medicine, Family Health, Aboriginal Health, Sports Medicine, Travel Medicine, Aviation Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Men’s & Women’s Health, Mental Health, Chronic Disease Management, Minor Surgical Procedures & Immunisations.
With full patient loads ready to go, and further expansion planned for 2021, we have endless opportunities to offer. The successful candidate will be patient focused, compassionate, caring and determined as well as have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Great Communication Skills
- Full AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner (Specialist Registration)
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Available to start immediately or soon (beneficial)
- Flexibility with hours
- Top rates depending on experience
- Great lifestyle / work life balance
- Ability to choose own working hours (some Saturdays required)
- Onsite Nurse
- Doctor owned practice.
- Industrial Business agreements
- Allied Health facilities
Don’t miss the opportunity to join a well respected practice in this beautiful region
- 20 minutes from Newcastle’s renowned restaurants, sparkling harbour and world famous beaches
- 20 minutes from unspoilt beaches, sheltered bays, beautiful bushland and native fauna of Nelson Bay and surrounds
- 30 minutes from historic Maitland
- just under an hour to the internationally acclaimed Hunter Valley Vineyards.
To apply please send applications, including covering letter to Email: email@example.com. For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Paul, Catherine or Rachel on 02 4989 5100.