Are you after a change of scene? Have you ever considered a move out of the city? Can you see yourself exploring national parks, skiing and more…all that North East Victoria can offer?
- Are you sick of traffic or the high cost of living in the city?
- Do you want to improve your work life balance?
- Do you need more space as your family grows?
- Do you enjoy your time spent outside of work?
- Could you see yourself spending time in the mountains, ski fields or on your bike on the open road?
- Do you enjoy fine food and wine?
- Are you looking to join a growing, progressive innovative GP clinic, where you can help to shape this practice in its future direction?
If you answer yes to any of these, we have the position for you.
North East Family Medicine is looking for VR GPs to join our cohesive team.
Located 2-2.5 hours from Melbourne, the Wangaratta region provides an amazing work-life balance in a growing regional city, with multiple sporting clubs, the alpine ski fields and national parks on your doorstep along with a thriving food and wine scene. There is something for everybody. For families, a number of educational options exist to cater for all age groups, from Day care through to High School.
We are looking for doctors, that want to be part of an innovative clinic that is focused on providing high quality care. With other values such as fun, trust and sustainability, as a group, we are striving to provide comprehensive care and advocacy for our patients (young and old) while be leaders in our community.
So please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding our GP vacancies, we are looking forward to you joining our team.
We are happy to have a conversation, no obligations, on 0435997326.
More details about our clinic can be found on our website, www.northeastfamilymedicine.com.au